1. Girls/guys really shouldn't be accountability partners.
2. If you do happen to be accountability partners, make sure what you are holding each other accountable to isn't causing difficulties in one or the others life (this goes against the concept of accountability)
3. When accountability is given, listen to it and do your best to correct or adjust behaviors.
4. It is a huge sign of disrespect when you flat out ignore accountabilities partner assessment especially when blatantly do doing in front of accountability partner.
5. If the "relationship" has become to much for one partner or if the other partner refuses to make changes suggested, break the relationship and suggest another partner for him/her.
6. As stated first, guys/girls should NOT be accountability partners.
Believe me, I learned the hard way and now am dealing with hurt feelings/feelings of my own.